A little help Dr. Rob

Hello Dr. Rob....I know that I should be asking Ryan this question over in the ole safer sex forum, but when I read your responses to questions, I always feel that you have a better handle on the topic, and a way of making people feel better....so I am gonna ask you this question in the hopes that you answer.....My exposure is this.....I went with a sex worker once, and first she performed oral, with a condom, then I penetrated her for literally 3 pumps, then I thought again, and stopped, then she finished me orally, with the condom....this was 6 weeks ago, and I have had no real symptoms at all....but I have nonetheless been freaking out.....just gimme a little perspective on this Doc, what are my chances of being infected from this.....I am fraking, because I am not 100 the condom was intact, I mean I think it was, but I didn't inspect it....so please help Doctor Rob, any help would be appreciated....Thanks so much

Yes indeed, your question should be posted to Ryan. The main reason is that folks signing on to this forum are looking for answers to questions related to fatigue and anemia, and are not too happy when they have to click their way through lots of "worried well" questions. So please folks, send those questions to the Safe Sex and Prevention Forum. OK?

As for your adventure, oral sex with a condom, 3 insertive vaginal pumps with a condom, and being finished off orally with a condom definitely qualifies as safe sex. Condom failures are relatively rare and generally quite obvious - kind of like your head poking through your turtleneck sweater!! See, you definitely qualify for a "worried well:" You're "worried" and you're "well." Don't worry, be happy, and continue to play safe.

whats wrong with me ?
Body shuts down same time every day