hope

sorry for my English. I,m VIH + from maybe 1988. I had shingles, esofagical candidas, and PCP. In January (1997), I had 43 CD4 and more than 450.000 viral. I begun with meds. Now I have 750 CD4 and indetectable viral. I change 3 times my meds. I have a litte lipo in my face (It,s the prize, I Know), but I am prepare to fight agains lipo too. I say this because all your mensagges have something esencial: hope. VIH life is hard, but you CAN LIVE. I dont Know what happen in the future, but i,m sure that with people like you, we win this war. (And Ill see this). The best for you

Your message is very clear and encouraging in any language! Your English is fine. It just sounds like you have a bit of an accent, which is always quite charming to me!

Thank you for writing. I couldn't agree with you more!!

Stay well.

Answer this question, damn it!!!
Please e-mail me!!