Narcolepsy related to hiv?

hi there, i would like to know if narcolepsy is in any way related to hiv infection? i read up that the sleeping disorder 'is the result of a number of genetic abnormalities that affect the brain coupled by an environmental trigger, such as a virus'. i got this from a source on the internet, and i would like to ask if the environmental trigger could be the hiv virus, i know this question has been asked before, but i would like to ask if any recent studies or research and found anything relevant to this topic. please help me, as i believe i have narcolepsy, and if i am not wrong, i have been positive for 4 months. please help me in my doubt as i would like to know if these two are related.

narcoleptic

Hello Narcoleptic,

Just a quick response before you nod off again. The answer is no. Not related. You'll have to be treated for these 2 conditions independently. Pleasant dreams and good luck.

Fatigue: Drug change?
Slightly more relieved now -- and all "worried well" and "am I infected" folks!