Neuropathy and fatigue

Dear Doc, My docs have stated that my neuropathy has moved into my autonomic nervous system. First should I be as concerned as i have been?? Second any other meds, I currently take 150mg of trileptal three times a day, 900mg of neurontin three times a day, .5 mg of Klonipin as needed, and 10mgs of oxycontin as needed, and still have extreme pain in legs and hands?? Help??

Autonomic neuropathy of varying severity has been reported in HIV-positive folks. This may accompany sensory neuropathy, suggesting a common cause, but in some cases, the severity of the autonomic and sensory components diverges. The clinical features of autonomic neuropathy can vary from mild to severe. I would suggest you seek the help of an HIV-knowledgeable neurologist to help diagnosed the cause - CMV? HIV? - and help with the treatment of the underlying cause of your neuropathy, as well as optimizing your pain management. This forum is dedicated to HIV-related Fatigue and Anemia. For more detailed information, please ask your question in the Treatment Forum.

RJF

Colostrum and HIV
Fatigue