Thank you.

Dr Bob;I recently wrote you titled "you understand better than anyone".I just wanted to thank you and let you know that my Gallium Scan 7/31 was comletely clean/neg.I still have to complete chemotherapy till end of November.But that's OK,maybe soon i can rebuild myself back to before,this nightmare began last April 2000.And start for the first time to feel well again.I just want to say that you have a beautiful spirit and your a true healer,you helped me and i thank you Doctor Bob.I believe that things happen for a reason and that maybe you having this virus,makes you a true healer for those of us with Hiv/Aids.I wish you well and send you love,thank you for helping me.God bless you.

Congratulations! That is by far the best news I've heard all day. And for me, today has been full of good news events! I want to post your comment and story right away, as your success will certainly inspire others going through similar challenges. The credit is all yours for having a positive attitude and for enduring the difficult times.

As you continue on your journey back to health, remember to take time to enjoy life's little miracles along the way. Thanks for sharing your story and giving hope to others struggling with HIV and NHL.

Confused and Worried
tired of fatigue