|depressing and anemia
Jul 26, 2001
Is there a link between depression and anemic?
Response from Dr. Frascino
A link between depression and anemia? No, not directly. Depression does not cause anemia. Anemia can be associated with difficulty concentrating and mental lethargy, but not specifically clinical depression. That said, I should also mention that both depression and anemia do have one thing in common. They both can be associated with fatigue. Does that answer the question? I hope so.
A thank you
me again from italy ,gp
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- Can Your Immune System Fight Off Hpv?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Permanent Cure For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.