|depressing and anemia
Jul 26, 2001
Is there a link between depression and anemic?
Response from Dr. Frascino
A link between depression and anemia? No, not directly. Depression does not cause anemia. Anemia can be associated with difficulty concentrating and mental lethargy, but not specifically clinical depression. That said, I should also mention that both depression and anemia do have one thing in common. They both can be associated with fatigue. Does that answer the question? I hope so.
A thank you
me again from italy ,gp
- Odds Of Infection Sucking Penis
- Should I Get Tested After Oral Sex?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.