Whats Up Doc?

Where ya been pal? I was just curious, we have not seen you in awhile and we are beginning to wonder what is up?

Thanks for checking! Did my mother send you?

I've been in Buenos Aires attending the 1st International AIDS Society Meetings. Also had to check out Evita's old stomping grounds. The Casa Rosada really is very, very pink. She may have had great clothes' designers, but whoever picked out that color for the palace should be shot . . . . "Don't Cry for Me Argentina," indeed!

By the way, I reviewed several presentations from the Buenos Aires conference having to do with anemia. The summaries are posted here on The Body's website.

From Argentina, I went to Rio de Janeiro where my laptop had a meltdown. So, I couldn't answer any questions. That left me more time for Samba lessons and body surfing the waves on Copacabana and Ipanema beaches.

So now I'm back and promise to try to catch up quickly - while humming "The Girl from Ipanema," of course.

healthy but?
hemoglobin going down