Just a thanks!

Dear Dr. Bob,

It's me again, the worried lady about rare hiv strains. I won't take anymore of your time, but would like to say, Thanks!! Your words are encouraging. I truly hope, for the sake of my family, I will put this behind me soon. I hope I can realize I don't have hiv, probably just a psychosomatic illness.

Anyway, thanks again and take care of yourself. You are truly a blessing to lots of people!

God bless you!

Well hello you again!!!

You've just taken one giant step forward in realizing and believing the truth. You are indeed negative. Keep moving forward. Enjoy life. Enjoy your family. And God Bless you and your family too! Stay well. Dr. Bob

A bit of nausea
I hope you're ok!!