Fatigued! tired! Positive?

Dr. Bob, You are the only one I trust. You know what it is to live with the virus. I'm exhausted and very worried it might be HIV. Several HIV1/2 tests negative at 2,6,12,24 weeks. Viral load test negative at 2,12 and 24 weeks. Exposure was a another man giving me a blow job. I wore a condom. It did not break. I don't know his status. Tell me honestly what are my chances of having contracted the virus. I anxiously await your reply. scared and tired

Hey Scared and Tired,

Aren't you tired of being scared?

Your risk of contracting HIV from getting a blow job while wearing a condom is extremely low - almost non-existent. Added to that are your 4 negative antibody tests and 3 negative viral load tests. OK, you want me to tell you honestly what your chances of having contracted the virus are with that history and all those negative tests? No problem. Your chances are Zero, Zip, Zilch, Nada. Time to stop worrying or get some counseling to help you cope with these totally irrational fears. I'd be willing to bet your fatigue is directly linked to your anxiety over this issue. Get some help for the anxiety and chances are your fatigue problems will resolve as well.

Stay safe, Stay well, Get some counseling.

fatigue, fever, viral infection
chances of developing anemia