drinking ensure 3x a day

My partner has hbv,hcv,and hiv.He suffered from chronic fatigue.He started drinking ensure 3x a day and boy has it made a difference in his life.Yes he still has bad days but now he has more good than bad.I'm writing this so that maybe if you would post it,it may help someone else.It is not a miracle cure but it has helped him.

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello Nutritional supplements such as Ensure, Resource, Sustacal etc. are helpful to many people. I'm glad that it makes your partner feel better. It should be emphasized, however, that these are supplements, and not meant to be the sole source of nutrition. Also, the ingredients are basically the same in most liquid nutritional supplements (soymilk, oil, sugar and vitamins) with some minor variations in caloric content.

There's not much help here!
Nutrivir Nutritional Supplement