There's not much help here!

I've looked at several of the items posted on being tired. In most instances you simply suggest a person talk to their Doctor. Are there foods to eat for energy? Are there vitimans, minerals, general ideas? I need some energy.

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello Much of the discussion here regarding fatigue and anemia in relation to HIV disease does indeed encourage people to talk to their doctor, and many have had positive results by expanding their dialogue with their medical provider. As fatigue (especially in HIV disease) is complex and usually specific to certain etiologies, there are no magic bullets to give people instant energy. I wish there were. Consulting with a nutritionist might be helpful for you. Nutritionists are helpful in identifying eating habits that may drain or enhance energy. Eating frequent small meals (especially utilizing proteins and unrefined carbohydrates) is one tip that helps people to avoid peaks and valleys of energy. Also, it might be helpful to know some other specifics about your health in identifying potential help.

Still tired even with treatment
drinking ensure 3x a day