Marijuana to fight fatigue

I am on the "popular" cocktail of combavir and crixivan. I am handling the side effects pretty well. I do get some nausea and fatigue. A friend of mine gave me a small amount of marijuana. I was very surprised at how it helped both the nausea and the fatigue. I had heard about it being a powerful anti-nausea drug, but assumed that it would contribute to my fatigue. Instead, I notice a resurgance of energy!!! I don't have access to this drug, and don't want to do anything illegal, but have you ever heard of Marijuana being used to fight fatigue before?

By the way, thank you very much for this forum it is an incredible service, and is much appreciated!

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello We are currently administering the first blinded study on smoked marijuana here at the Positive Health Program at UCSF. The study compares smoked marijuana to the oral cannabanoid Marinol to a placebo. The study is looking at potential drug interactions as well as effect on appetite, weight, and immune markers. I've talked to the principal investigators about your question. Although most people report more of a calming effect from the marijuana, it is possible for some to feel a resurgence of energy. This may be due to the fact that there are many different types of marijuana. and you might not necessarily feel the same effect from a different "batch."

ginseng and ginko biloba
Will DHEA help with fatigue?