Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

FATIGUE DRUG

Is there a drug that for HIV Fatigue? I thought that I saw paper ads that read: Is today a good day, for so and so with HIV and fatigue, todays is a great day with the help of....... I tought it was an HIV fatigue medicine

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello It would be great if there was a "drug" for HIV related fatigue, but the sources of HIV related fatigue are sometimes multiple and complex. Once the source of HIV related fatigue is identified, then we are frequently successful in treating it. I think the advertisement you are referring to is one that identifies anemia as a potential cause of HIV related fatigue. People who have HIV related anemia usually benefit from treatment and correction of the anemia, and usually feel less fatigued.

Sustiva and Fatigue
Ritalin for fatigue?