Success treating fatigue

Dear Sir, I have receievd great relief with dextroamphetamine sulphate. It does not affect appetite or sleep, and helps even my mood out. In fact, it helps appetite! I've gained weight on it. It's been a lifesaver, with no bad side effects. Trouble is the price. Can it be ordered overseas? With thanks.

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello Dextroamphetamine sulphate is a central nervous system stimulant, which was widely used in the 1960's as a diet pill and has the potential for abuse and addiction (it's "speed"). Stimulants can be useful in treating those with advanced HIV disease, when no other treatable cause for the fatigue can be identified. Because many people with HIV disease also have current or past problems with substance abuse, this medication must be used with caution. I'm surprised to hear that it increased your appetite. The major side effect of this class of drugs is overstimulation and paranoia. Prescription is necessary for this medication.

Testosterone & Decca.
Fatigue and pain meds