Adendom to Female HIV+ Tired

Doc,

Hi I was writting to tell you when I read the Q&A from the Female marketing manager, whom is tired I thought oh my God it's the female version of me. Everything including the relationship is the same. NOW this is what went through her mind when she read your answer.............

But I have been doing this for years. Why now? I have had the same routine for the past 5 years everyday, why now? And how do I fix it? I LOVE my job, and I'm damn good at it, you mean I have to give up what I love to simply have energy?

To my female counterpart your in my thoughts and prayers and we have done it this long we can do it a lil longer. Hang in there.

D

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Dear D

Thanks for your response and your insights. Although I haven't heard back from the marketing manager, I'm sure she'll be interested in your perspective. I'd be interested to hear what you've done to manage HIV related fatigue in your life. I stand by my advice to her; modification of a hectic schedule has helped many patients with whom I've worked.

Fatigue and rest (Part II)
Female HIV+ ****Healthy *** Tired*** No other symptoms