Apr 9, 1998
WHAT IS ELISHA TESTING
Response from Mr. Molaghan
I think you are referring to ELISA testing. ELISA stands for enzyme-linked immunosorbant assay, which is the method used for detecting HIV antibodies in the blood. It is the standard initial test used in most laboratories when testing for HIV.
Quick History of AIDS
Can dog parvo spread to humans
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.