|Quick History of AIDS
Apr 21, 1998
i was wondering when it was first discovered and how. is it true the people started to die from AIDS in 1979, but it was not recognized until a few years later? any information about this would be appreciated. thanks.
Response from Mr. Molaghan
You might be more successful in obtaining more detailed information by a Web search on the history of AIDS
More data on leg cramps
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.