|what does AIDS stand for?
Jun 25, 1998
what does the word AIDS stand for?
Response from Mr. Molaghan
The word AIDS stands for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
HIV+ & HCV
Brother needs answers
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- Will Urine Be A Certain Color If You Have Chlamydia?
- Why Do I Get Bacterial Vaginosis After Sex?
- Where Is Herpes Rash Located?
- What Location On The Body Does Shingles Occur?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Histoplasmosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.