Blood Test

Recently, I had a physical, and I had a routine blood test. What is identified during a routine blood test?

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello During a physical exam, the most routine blood test that is ordered is a Complete Blood Count (CBC) which measures the types and amount of red and white blood cells as well as the presence or absence of anemia, and the integrity of the platelets. Some medical providers will also order a Chemistry panel, which measures various body functions performed by the liver, kidneys, and metabolic pathways.

Lymph node swelling with various symptoms
exhausted mom