Tired all the time

I am 37 years old. I had a CD4 level of 34 and the disability people told me that it wasn't severe enough to say that I was disabled. What do I do? Do I find a job and fall dead at the desk or what?

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello Disability determination is no longer made by diagnosis or CD4 counts, but more by functional ability. Are you taking any medications? Has your doctor evaluated the fatigue? Since a doctor has to make a recommendation for disability, it is important that you communicate the degree of your symptoms to him/her. Some of the questions on the disability application include the degree of work a person can or can't do. Usually, those with marked or severe impairment to do their job effectively are determined to be disabled either temporarily or permanently. Good luck.

Weight loss - not able to gain weight
Continuous Lymphadenopathy