EYE FATIGUE & LIPODYSTROPHY

6 years positive, 600 t-count, undetected VL, taking Viracept, Zerit, Epivir and Anadrol. I am experiencing severe eye fatigue, as if I havn't slept in days. I went to the eye doctor who told me I have 20/20 vision and no eye deseases. When I close my eyes briefly I get relief for about 10 seconds. With time the problem seems to be getting worse along with my overall feeling of exhaustion.

I am also experiencing Lipodystrophy. What is the cause of Lipodystrophy and will Anadrol help with putting on some weight on my body and thinning face.

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello

I'm at a loss as to the source of your eye fatigue. The cause of lipodystrophy is poorly understood, and is one of the areas of HIV research that is now receiving more attention. Anadrol is a metabolic steroid that should help you to gain weight and increased lean body mass, especially if you are able to eat well and ideally if you are able to participate in an exercise program. The thought of exercise when you're feeling so fatigued might seem ridiculous, but the exercise doesn't have to be excessively rigid. Please submit this question also to The Body's Treatment Forum

Good luck. I hope you have some favorable results.

Just Curious
Weight loss - not able to gain weight