Viral Load Makes me Tired?

I am assuming that, since I gained all of my seventy pound weightloss back (from CMV colitis), that my always greater-than 500,000 viral load is just too much virus to allow me to feel energetic and snappy like my pre-AIDS old days...Am I right?

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello

There's a very good chance that the high viral load is contributing to your decreased energy level. Are you taking any HIV medications? You might also want to submit this question to The Body's Treatment Forum.

You might benefit from treatment, if you choose that path. If you are taking antiviral medication for HIV, you might consider having a discussion with your physician about changing medication. Good Luck. I hope you feel a little snappier.

MALAISE
Just Curious