Apr 9, 1999
DOCTOR, COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT EXACTLY IS "MALAISE" ?? IS IT THE SAME THING AS FATIGUE?? THANKS, PB.
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Hello Malaise refers more to feeling poorly and run down due to illness. Fatigue refers to the feeling of exhaustion ,being very tired, and unable to perform tasks of daily living as easily. Many clients also describe fatigue as a constant dragging feelinng.
My Friend AGAIN...Fatigue and just blah
Viral Load Makes me Tired?
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching An Open Scab?
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.