Apr 9, 1999
DOCTOR, COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT EXACTLY IS "MALAISE" ?? IS IT THE SAME THING AS FATIGUE?? THANKS, PB.
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Hello Malaise refers more to feeling poorly and run down due to illness. Fatigue refers to the feeling of exhaustion ,being very tired, and unable to perform tasks of daily living as easily. Many clients also describe fatigue as a constant dragging feelinng.
My Friend AGAIN...Fatigue and just blah
Viral Load Makes me Tired?
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
- Condom Video
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.