May 3, 1999
Can anemia affect someones menstrual flow? My girlfriend has been late and blames it on the fact that she's anemic. I feel that we have other problems. Please clear this up.
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Hello, Any source of physiological or psychological stress can cause the menstrual period to be late, and anemia is a physiological stressor. However, I think your hunch might be right that something else is going on. She needs to be checked out by her health care provider.
My Son is Dying, pls help me
Th1 shift and HIV-related fatigue
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.