May 3, 1999
Can anemia affect someones menstrual flow? My girlfriend has been late and blames it on the fact that she's anemic. I feel that we have other problems. Please clear this up.
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Hello, Any source of physiological or psychological stress can cause the menstrual period to be late, and anemia is a physiological stressor. However, I think your hunch might be right that something else is going on. She needs to be checked out by her health care provider.
My Son is Dying, pls help me
Th1 shift and HIV-related fatigue
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.