|wbc and vomiting
Jul 20, 1999
can excessive vomiting increase the white blood count?
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Theoretically, yes. Any source of stress can cause demargination of the white blood cells, resulting in a mild increase. The major concern, however, would be that the source of the vomitting is the cause of the increased white blood count (i.e. infection).
Fatigue, anxiety, and feeling alone
whats the latest?
- How To Get Physician To Prescribe Hcg For Hypogonadism?
- Can You Have Sex With A Hiv Infected Person And Not Become Infected?
- Is Acai Berry Safe For Hiv Patients?
- Are Stiff Neck And Fatigue Burning Eyes Symptoms Of Aids?
- Sample Hiv Lab Results
- Risk Of Hiv Exposure For Vaginal Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.