What is proper testosterone replacement level

I am 37 years old taking Sustiva, Epirvir, and Zerit. My Viral has been >40 for 9 months from 7000 and CD4 unchanged at 480. Shortly after starting combo therapy 9 months ago I started feeling fatigued. Testosterone was 329ng /dl before begining IM injectiosn and I have been taking testosterone IM for ~6months with a noticable increase in energy only for the first 2months of treatment. My last lab results showed no increase in Testosterone (still ~330) after 6 months of 200mg 2x / month IM. What is maximum safe dose and IM injection frequency. I have tried weekly injections this seems to help my fatigue. I read that someone of my age 37 should be >500 ng / dl is this a correct guideline?

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello

The usual dosage for physiologic testosterone replacement (replacing just amount the body isn't producing) ranges from 100 mg-300 mg given at bi-weekly intervals, for use in hypogonadal males. Many people choose the "patch" which delivers more sustained and steady levels of drug. Please submit this question to The Body's Wasting, Diet, Nutrition, and Exercise Forum. You'll find the true experts on testosterone replacement there.

Weird fatigue for two weeks.
fatigue and stomach discomfort