HELP!!! UGH

J.B.

I know this may not be the appropriate place to ask this question, but I value your opinion and insights very much. I have had the following symptoms for the past three months: Yeast in mouth, swollen glands all over and sever fatigue. I have had the following tests: HIV 1 Elisa negative three times, HIV 2 Elisa Negative, 3 DNA PCRS Negative, 1 Viral load by PCR Down to 40ml. My last major risk, which was low was over 7 1/2 months ago. Have I medically done enough?

Thankss

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello again, It sounds like you've done as much as you can to rule out HIV disease, but their seems to be some source of stress (both physiological and psychological) in your life. Was the yeast in your mouth officially diagnosed and treated? Have you recently taken antibiotics? Antibiotics can cause yeast to "overgrow" in the mouth. Certainly psychological stress can suppress the immune system. The stress over repeated HIV testing can also contribute to the problem. I hope you and your physician are considering a counseling referral to help you to cope with the uncertainty of your symptoms. Good luck.

mononucleosis as an indicator of acute hiv infection
Normal?