RE: Fatigue and Depression starting

I am waiting on HIV test results, but they said it was very unlikely. I haven't done anything thing to be exposed to that. The only thing they were worried about was the amount of surgeries I have had, thats the only reason they considered it. Now I have another problem. This time with dizziness. Today it made me feel really sick I got so dizzy. Headaches have been a small problem through out the whole thing. I feel fogy not all there sometimes. I can't think as good as I used to, or remember. I don't know. Thanks again

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello Dizziness can be a symptom of many problems including dehydration, anemia, inner ear problems, neurological problems and cardiac problems, just to mention a few. If your HIV test was positive, we can approach the issue based on some of your other clinical signs. If your HIV test was negative, then you need to pursue these symptoms with your physician. Good luck!

Is a retest recommended? Infant Anemia a concern?
mononucleosis as an indicator of acute hiv infection