Jun 29, 2001
BASICALLY MY QUESTION IS. CAN YOU BE B-12 DEFIENCENT IF QALL YOUR LABS ARE WITHIN RANGE, BUT YOUR B-12 CONTINUES TO FALL. STILL WITHIN RANGE BUT STEADILY FALLING. THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Great name! Regarding B-12 or any lab test that has a range of normal, results can fluctuate within that range and are still "normal." So, by definition, you wouldn't be B-12 deficient, because you still are "normal!" Now, if your B-12 level continues to fall and goes significantly below the normal range, B-12 deficiency could then develop over time.
Fatigue that defies categorization
- Sex With Hooker Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of HIV?
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.