Feb 12, 1999
HOW CAN I CHECK MYSELF ( SYMPTOMS) FOR HIV/AID. I GOT ORAL
SEX FROM A SUSPECT ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO.
Response from Mr. Molaghan
If you are suspicious that you may have contracted HIV, you should have a blood test to check for HIV antibody.The test is extremely reliable. For more information, please submit this question to The Body's Safe Sex and Prevention Forum
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.