symptoms

hi my name is levi, i am 16 and gay.... i have been sexually active for like a year and have used protection most of the time...but lately i have been like really tired....i have had bronchiits twice in the last two months..and i have this cough i cant get rid of...grrrr i am losing weight but my eating habits r the same....i was wondering if u could email me the symptons on hiv aids....cuz i have heard that a cough and being tired was like symptoms....and im scared and i wanna go get checked but i dont think i can without my parents knowing.... thank u, LEVI

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello Levi

I would recommend that you call an AIDS service organization in your area for advice on HIV testing. Most importantly, it sounds like you need a medical evaluation. Fatigue, cough and weight loss can be symptoms of many illnesses, so it's important to communicate this to your parents. I know it's scary, but these symptoms may or may not be related to HIV, and your parents should know that you're not feeling well.

Fatigue, Now or Later?
SELFCHECK