Worry Club

Dear J.B.M., first my sincere infinite respect for what you are doing here. You not only answer each individual very caringly, but also answer with incredible realism, accuracy, references, motivation, on and on.. You have also helped me in the past with a question/dilemma and it was appreciated to say the very least. I use to frequent the Dr, Holodniy forum to get the latest scoop on my fellow "worried well" associates ::giggle:: But as you may know, they have rightfully chosen to discontinue such topic of discussion. Nevertheless, the good Dr. did post my message to the forum as an invite to any worried well people to contact me at inquest2@aol.com to share worries and support with me and/or the rest of my superb associates. Hence superb, because you really have to love life very much to be so worried.. Therefore, these people are superb in my book. Well I hope you will list this for me cause you are a fine gent. And keep up the good work.. You are definitely a very rich man when your time comes Sir. D.S.

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello D.S. Nice to hear from you, and thank you for the positive feedback. The HIV epidemic has made great progress in many areas, but the disease continues and the "worried well" are still very much affected by this. Mutual support is a fine tool for coping with the complexities of this disease that has affected so many. I applaud your effort to continue to reach out. I hope those who need to share worries and support will contact you at inquest2@aol.com

Very depressed and fatigued
Trouble sleeping...