Is it possible to feel 100% fine during SYMPTOMATIC HIV disease?

I have been experiencing symptoms for 5 months now( joint pain, 15 lb. weight loss, low grade fevers, tooth pain, small rashes, shortness of breath, loss of appetite, lethargic, fatigue, floaters in my field of vision, and some diarhea) There have been a few days and even 1 full week when all these symptoms go away and I feel 100% fine, but the symptoms return. My last risk for HIV was 2 years ago (unprotected heterosexual vaginal intercoarse). I have had three Elisa tests for Hiv-1 at 19 months, 20 months, and 22 months after exposure. All these tests were negative. I've also had a bDNA test done 22 months after exposure and the result was <50 (non detected). My question is: Is it possible to feel 100% fine (for any period of time) during SYMPTOMATIC HIV disease (NOT asymptomatic)? Thank you in advanced for your comments.

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello Symptomatic HIV disease means those with HIV and symptoms, therefore, a person with symptomatic HIV disease does not usually feel 100% fine, and may have both subjective and objective symptoms.

Sharp Headache, blurred vision, swollen glands
neg elisa and p24 but anemic