Jun 7, 1999
Would you be able to tell if you have HIV through a pap smear test?
Response from Mr. Molaghan
No Not through a routine pap test. A blood test is the most reliable method to determine if you have HIV.
Anxiety and night sweats
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Do You Know If You Have Coated Tongue?
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.