Spontaneous HIV?

I am trying to find out if something called "Spontaneous HIV" exists and if so what one can do about it. I was quite skeptical when an immediate family member of mine said she was diagnosed with this disease. She is 21, suffers from depression (like the blues commonly felt in the teenage years not the manic kind), had gotten increasingly more sluggish in years, ate very poorly, and developed strange white spots on the wall of her throat. These spots were found to be an infection by doctors at Kaiser. They did not respond to antibiotics. Further testing was done and we have been written that she has an unusually low white blood count, despite having never been sexually active (we're pretty sure about this), and therfor has something called, "Spontaneous HIV". Her doctor (whom I don't know) says it would also explain her slow metabalism but other in our family also have this. She and I caught all the same colds and viruses (including chicken pocs), but she never suffered worse than me. So, if this condition existed since childhood (to explain a slow metabolism) then wouldn't it have affected her ability to recover from said colds? She says the condition is "chronic immune deficincy disorder", and she'll never recover completely. She says her ailment keeps her from having energy enough to hold a full-time job. One last problem she has is difficult, sometimes bloody, stools but I don't know if that would be related. Is this a real ailment? If so, does it respond to the same kind of treatment as contractual HIV? . Oh, and I apologize for anything that I may have mis-spelled.

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello There are immune system disorders that can cause the symptoms you are describing. There is no such thing as "spontaneous HIV". HIV can only be transmitted by sexual contact or contact with infected body fluids. Only those who are infected with HIV can respond to the antiretroviral medication used for HIV and AIDS.

chronic sinusitus and aids
Pap Test