fatigue, headache, genital pain,

hi,

my name is Alex,( 22 years old) i 2 weeks ago i had a kind of numea that lasted for two weeks, during that time i couldn't even eat..

kind of reflex,,,,,after that i got my appitite back, but not like normal, then i started feeling very tired especially on my arms and legs and i feel like i just want to lay on the couch and i had a headache with that. that lasted for 10 days and i came back to normal, now i have a pain in my pines and my urine is yellow and kind of precipitates when i urinate,,,,, i am really scared, does that sound like hiv symptoms??? plz reply as soon as possible..

thanx

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hi Alex

I'm not sure what you mean by "numea." Do you mean "pneumonia?" Let me know. The other symptoms sound like a flu or virus. If you have pain in your "pines" and abnormal urination, you might want to check with your doctor to make sure you don't have a urinary tract infection. These are not typical symptoms of HIV, but if you think you might be at risk, only a blood test will tell if you are infected. Relax …and you might find it helpful to visit The Body's Safe Sex and Prevention Forum.

swollen glands
Recent lab results