|fatigue and burning sensation in feet and palms
Aug 2, 1999
over the last one week, Iam feeling fatigue and little burning sensation in my hands and feet along with little pain in the lower back and uneasyness or sometimes a mild pain in my penis. Does it sound like HIV?
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Hello It doesn't sound like HIV, but if the symptoms persist you should talk to your health care provider.
- Which Race/ethnicity Category Has The Highest Number Of Cases Diagnosed With Hiv/aids?
- Can You Test Positive For Thc While Using Hiv Medications?
- Side Effects Of Truvada Vs Atripla
- What Are The Dangers Of Artefill?
- Can You Die From Mycobacterium Avium Complex?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Oral Candidiasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.