|fatigue and burning sensation in feet and palms
Aug 2, 1999
over the last one week, Iam feeling fatigue and little burning sensation in my hands and feet along with little pain in the lower back and uneasyness or sometimes a mild pain in my penis. Does it sound like HIV?
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Hello It doesn't sound like HIV, but if the symptoms persist you should talk to your health care provider.
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Herpes Cause Diarrhea?
- Can Indirect Contact With Body Fluids Cause HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.