POSSIBILITIES

Hi, this is Alex again. I realy do appreciate your help. i went to a Doctor last week, and he told me that might have HIV, since i got that Yeast infections. he really scared me. this yeats infections has been for almost two months or more. and now i lost my appitite again i weak up in the morning feeling not well. but as i said it's been for over two months that i get thinking of having HIV from my mind for even 1 second......I am scared to take the test. I have a full feeling of having HIV. it's like there is no way that i don't have it with these several symptoms....I can't believe it how it appeared so soon!!! I don't think there is other possibilities then HIV behind my symptoms..

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hi Alex I can understand your fear of getting the test, but many of the symptoms you are describing are suspicious. Is there an HIV testing or counseling service available in your area? If your test turns out positive, you can begin to treat these yeast infections and get the tension of not knowing over with. It might be a good time also to clear up some of your possible misconceptions about HIV infection and treatment. Don't wait for symptoms to progress further. We're all supporting you, Alex. Good luck.

fatigue
symptoms