symptoms

hi, what does fatigue have to do with hiv? Is it a symptom? I sometimes have fatigue and like a burning /tingling sensation in my fingertips. What does this sound like?

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello People with HIV may experience fatigue at many times during the illness and the causes are multifactorial. I'll soon be posting some new information of HIV related fatigue on the site. Burning and tingling in the fingertips can be caused by many nerve conduction problems; most are transient, but chronic burning and tingling in the fingers may be due to peripheral neuropathy. Only you can determine if you are at risk of being infected with HIV, and a blood test will tell.

Home Testing
fatigue