30 OR MORE HIV TESTS.. what next..

Dear Mr. Molaghan, thanks for helping me in advance. I know you stay very busy. I had like 30 ELISA including the RNA-DNA Ultras', P-24, HIV-2 Essay, standard blood exams, thyroid exam, and ALL the common STD's that are tested at city health Dept's, all throughout 9-17-98 to present 10-8-99 with all negative results. I am 100% accurate in this being the only possible exposure date. Since this date, I've had red pimples all over back, chest, etc..and serious fatigue, pains in my hips as if loss of weight in the joint areas, extremely abnormal dry skin all over body, lines & dots in my vision (floaters).. yellow/white tongue, extreme nervousness, and shortness of breath. My life is truly misery because I can't seem to find out what this problem or virus is! I’ve even been to the emergency room, etc.. with no resolution. I am a very professional & intelligent 26 white Hetero male that is living a true nightmare. Please advise if you have any ideas or suggestions Sir.. Thanks so much.. D.S.

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello D.S. I'm sorry to hear of your trouble. The fact that you have had a multitude of HIV tests that have all been negative, is quite telling. You have many distressing symptoms, and as an intelligent male, it must feel frustrating to not have an answer. You've mentioned you are always nervous and fatigued. There seems to be a deep reason for you to be struggling so much. Have you consulted a therapist? It might help you to deal with these challenges to your health until you can find an answer. A psychiatrist also has a medical background and might help. Just dealing with all of your symptoms, regardless of the etiology, must be overwhelming. Get some help, D.S. You don't have to feel this way.

what is this?
fatique and anemia do I have AIDS