|what is this?
Oct 25, 1999
What does having mildly low globulin have with hiv? does this automatically mean you are hiv positive?
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Hello Many people with HIV disease experience protein abnormalities such as decreased globulin levels. This is due to a complex metabolic and immunologic process associated with chronic disease and other factors.
No. A mildly low serum globulin level does not mean that you are HIV positive. The only way to confirm HIV infection is by getting an HIV blood test.
Fungus(mouth), Anemia - is this a sign of HIV
30 OR MORE HIV TESTS.. what next..
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
- Difference Between White Coating And Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.