Fungus(mouth), Anemia - is this a sign of HIV

I have been seeing white stuff on my tongue for years. I thought it was normal. I found out it is a fungus by taking biology class. I am 37 yeas old female and have two children. I started spotting between peiods since 96. I have anemia since then. I just had hexarectomy two months ago.I also have dark pigmentation on 70% of my face at least for the past 10 years. Is any of these symptoms related to HIV.

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello White coating on the tongue can be a sign of immune suppression if it is indeed a fungal infection (thrush). Anemia is a common occurrence in women who are experiencing menstrual problems and breakthrough bleeding. Are you at risk for HIV disease? . Fungal infections and anemia can be signs of HIV, but not exclusively. If you've not yet been HIV tested, your might benefit from knowing now. Good luck. JB

WHERE TO FIND A FATIGUE CLINIC OF GOOD SCIENTIFIC STANDARD
what is this?