For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Dear JB-A follow-up

When I wrote to you before, J.B., I was experiencing daily fatigue. Since those postings, things have looked nothing but up.

While I tire more easily, I'm not troughing in the middle of the day or crashing automatically at crix time (10:30pm). My doctor has prescribed Elavil (in a very low daily dose of 25mg), to make my sleep cycle "more productive": combined with sensible diet and the occasional feel-good ice cream, and too many factors to mention, I'm whipping the fatigue.

Next up is exercise! I'm almost ready--and thanks for a wonderful forum. I keep tabs on it.

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello Mark

It's always good to get feedback. I'm glad that you've been successful in improving your energy level. Perhaps sometime you might share some of the "too many factors to mention" with the rest of us here at The Body. It's always helpful to hear about fatigue management that has been successful. Keep up the good work.

Getting back on track
More a Thanks than a question