Getting back on track

JB

This is not a question but a comment on your fourn. I wrote to you severial months ago and got your insigt and just want to say thanks. My viral load has come down and with B-12 and Test injections my energy is slowly coming back. One other comment I took you advice and started working with OSU Aids trails and they have enrolled me in an salvage treatment and the responce has been great. Thanks for your comments.

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello

What great news! It sounds like you had a good discussion with your medical provider and were able to collaborate on a treatment plan that has helped you. It's good to hear that your energy level is slowly improving…every little bit helps. I'm glad you were able to find a clinical trial for "salvage" treatment that you've responded well to. I know it must have been frustrating when previous treatment was failing. Good work! Keep it up, and thanks for the feedback.

Another follow-up
Dear JB-A follow-up