Do some PIs increase fatigue?

I was doing pretty well on Crixivan, AZT and 3TC for several years then VL started up and at 30,000 switched a year ago to Viracept DDI and D4t. (vl hovers around 10,000 CD4 700) Added Hydroxurea several months ago and have noticed growing bouts of fatigue. I have been extremely active with heavy workouts which always helped energy levels. I have a sense that the increased amount of meds, or types have finally affected my ability to maintain a full day of activities. Do different meds have more fatigue effects?

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello

Your numbers sound good on this new regimen. I'm sorry to here that your energy level is decreasing. Medications affect everyone differently. You mentioned that the fatigue seemed to coincide with the time that you started taking Hydroxyurea. Have you checked your CBC recently? Hydroxyurea can cause anemia and neutropenia (decreased white blood count), and subsequently cause fatigue. Review your laboratory results with your physician to insure that you are not experiencing adverse effects from the Hydroxyurea. Good luck!

Newly hiv+ but lacking energy all the time.
HCV and fatigue