unsure what drug is causing fatigue

I'M A 32 YR. OLD WM ON RIT./SAQ./EPIVIR/ZERIT. THE COCKTAIL IS WORKING WELL, BUT THE FATIGUE IS HORRIBLE. MY BLOOD TESTS HAVE BEEN IN THE NORMAL RANGE. I DONT WANT TO STOP THE DRUGS,,BUT WHAT ONE OF THESE IS PROBABLE CULPRIT TO MY FATIGUE? WHAT CAN I DO LESSEN THE EFFECT AND LIVE A MORE ENERGETIC LIFE?

DID I MENTION SOME DEPRESSION STARTING UP? PLEASE RESOND, THANKS!

Response from Mr. Molaghan

Hello The important factor to identify here is whether the increased fatigue correlated to the time that you started your medications. You've mentioned that the cocktail is working well. I assume your viral load has decreased and that your T-cell count has increased (or stabilized). Ritonavir can often make patients feel fatigued, but everyone responds differently to medications. It is not currently recommended to switch only one drug when changing antiretroviral treatment. It is more prudent to change the entire regimen. If you and your physician determine that the medications do not correlate with your increased fatigue level, then it would be wise to review the fatigue checklist (see previously answered questions). Good luck.

severe fatigue and rapid heartbeat
Fatigue and depression starting!