Mar 24, 1998
I was told that I havean Adreal Deffiency. What could be done to treatment other than Testosterone patches ( which I am alreadt on. ).
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Adrenal insufficiency is usually treated with Hydrocortisone tablets given at doses twice daily. Sometimes patients are also treated with a drug called Flourinef. Most patients feel better after beginning treatment. Be sure to discuss the details with your physician.
Can I Ask for Testosterone?
Opinion on Helping Fatigue
- Temperature For Hiv Virus To Survive
- Unprotected Sex 3 Months Ago Now Rash On Inner Thighs
- Why Does Hiv Antibodies Take So Long To Develop?
- Sleeping With Someone Hiv Positive
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
- Can You Still Get Hiv Even If No Semen Get In Side?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.