Mar 24, 1998
I was told that I havean Adreal Deffiency. What could be done to treatment other than Testosterone patches ( which I am alreadt on. ).
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Adrenal insufficiency is usually treated with Hydrocortisone tablets given at doses twice daily. Sometimes patients are also treated with a drug called Flourinef. Most patients feel better after beginning treatment. Be sure to discuss the details with your physician.
Can I Ask for Testosterone?
Opinion on Helping Fatigue
- Can Blood Tests For Yearly Physical Find Hiv?
- Will Genital Herpes Cause Shingles?
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Does An Infected Eye With Chlamydia Looks Like?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.