Nov 2, 1998
I have been trying to locate Fam Iron pills to treat anemia without success. Does anyone know where I could find them?
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Hello If you have an iron deficiency anemia, there are many choices for iron supplementation.I am not familiar with Fam Iron, but your physician can prescribe an iron supplement such as ferrous gluconate or ferrous sulfate. The body has difficulty absorbing iron.Most daily prescribed iron supplements contain about 325mg.daily, which us usually enough to insure some absorbtion.
Parvo, Anemia and failed drugs
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sore Throat During Seroconversion
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.