Nov 2, 1998
I have been trying to locate Fam Iron pills to treat anemia without success. Does anyone know where I could find them?
Response from Mr. Molaghan
Hello If you have an iron deficiency anemia, there are many choices for iron supplementation.I am not familiar with Fam Iron, but your physician can prescribe an iron supplement such as ferrous gluconate or ferrous sulfate. The body has difficulty absorbing iron.Most daily prescribed iron supplements contain about 325mg.daily, which us usually enough to insure some absorbtion.
Parvo, Anemia and failed drugs
- Is Itchy Rash An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.